Facebook
RSS

Along the way, God has presented me with many hardships and challenges but every step of the way I could also find kindness and guidance

-
Inma Tamayo


I have come a long way to arrive in Santiago de Compostela. When I first set foot out of my house in Belgium, I had no idea what to expect. Along the way, God has presented me with many hardships and challenges but every step of the way I could also find kindness and guidance. I overcame these tests, and it has changed me as a person and brought me closer to God than I could have imagined.

“The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not want;
He makes me lie down in green pastures
He leads me beside still waters;
He restores my soul,
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the valley
of fear no evil;
For you are with me;
Your red and your staff, they comfort me.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever”.
Salm 23

Arne Lauwers


Leave a Reply